When your subscription is complete you will receive all the instructions and documentation necessary to use the service, together with your smartcard. The smartcard has an individual microchip protected by a secret PIN code, which is necessary in order to collect the car and return it.
At the specified collection time you will find your vehicle in the parking area you have indicated.
Accessing the car is easy and convenient. To open the doors just bring your smart card close to the windscreen where the card reader is positioned. You will find the keys inside and you can start the car and begin your period of use. The onboard display gives an exact real-time calculation of kilometres travelled and time of use.
You can register by directly accessing the portal and following the instructions.
- driver's license valid for the European Union, issued at least 12 months previously;
- identity card;
- tax code;
- credit card.
Go to AMAT POINT in Via Giusti 7/B (Torre Sperlinga) tel 091 7303010 during the following hours:
Monday 8.30am - 1.30pm 3.00pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 1.30pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 1.30pm 3.00pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 8.30am – 1.30pm
Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm
For more information see the PRICES section.
Registering for the service is simple. The only things you need are:
- Credit card or debit card
- Valid driving licence
- Email address
For administrative needs, listed below, you can contact our offices, from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 13:30 and on Monday and Wednesday afternoon from 15:00 to 17:30, at 091-7303010:
- information about the service
- enabling / disabling of users
- user profile problems
- request codes for refueling
- refund request
Only for technical needs, listed below, you can contact the call center operating 24 hours a day: 0923-1987733:
- difficulty accessing the system
- problems with reservations that cannot be made from the web or app mail assignment car not arrived or car booked not present in the deposit
- failure to open / close the vehicle with app
- delay in delivery of the vehicle
- vehicle localization
- lack of parking space
- keys not on board
- damaged / dirty vehicle
- warning breakdowns, accidents
- booking help (the booking managed by the amiGO operator will generate a cost of € 5)
To change the email address just sign in to your account on the website and click on the edit icon, which will open the "Edit Email Account" window.
You will be prompted to enter the new email address in the appropriate field and confirm the operation. You will immediately receive a confirmation email at your old address and an activation email at your new address.